Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New JS32 KV

Found this pic of it:

Did Jackson really put the input jack there? The older ones had it on the lower fin.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

If so, cool! Future generations will be able to differentiate this model from the KVX10 by that jack location (and serial # of course).
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Coming from you RacerX, I'm questionning if your reply is serious or not!
      JB aka BenoA

Comment

Wow! Theyre putting the jack where it should be!?! That IS cool.

Comment

Finally KING-V that fits in my prize range
          Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
          Jackson "Phobia" King-V
          BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
          SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
          Laney TF300
          Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
            Coming from you RacerX, I'm questionning if your reply is serious or not!
            I am serious! I predict future confusion for these 2 models! You heard it here first!

(FYI, my non serious posts will usually have a or or even a :ROTF: in them somewhere)
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

RacerX, I'll remember your quote and indeed, I heard if first here!

I'll go with dimobag, finaly a KV in my price range! I'll have to check these when the stores here get one.
              JB aka BenoA

Comment

I remember when I posted about that rr3 look alike with the red logo. We all were confused but eventually figured out it was a JS. Is this the same line? Because I saw an ad for the new line in the newest GW issue (yesterday) and the logo was indeed WHITE.
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

I bet they did this to be more competitive with the rad stuff dean is putting out lately. i might have to check that sucker out
                  good tone isn't something you learn, its something you develop.

Comment

I never even realized the KVX10 had the input jack on the lower horn until I bought one of the old Jenna Jameson limited editions off evil-bay recently. Got it and went to plug it in without really looking (used to my KV1 and Rhoads) and was like WTF? Cool to see they are putting the input jack where it should be on a King V.

Comment

Working...
                    X