Warrior WRMG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior WRMG?

Whats the story on the Warrior WRMG? I'm a huge Warrior fan...not usre if I'm up for the >$2000 price tag most USA Warriors are going for.

Apart from active pups and the loss of half it's finishes, nothing else changed since 2006.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nobody

Nobody here can comment on the quality of these?

Comment

They rock. They're as good as a DK2 or other bolt-on Pro series imo.

Especially with a DK2M neck and better pickups
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Now that's a proper guitar!!

The WRMG's tend to go for $100-200 more than DK-2s....I'm not sure that's worth it TBH...

Comment

Do you still have that Newc? Have you considered getting the body painted white? Would look good!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

yeah, I love WRMGs with DK2M-necks. they ensure I get my hands on a WRMG-neck!!

seriously, this one looks awesome!!
              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Hmm. Almost makes me want to go hunting for a Warrior body. I have an extra DK2S neck lying around.
                My gear
                87 Charvel Model 6
                86 Charvel Model 4
                93 Jackson RR EX
                93 Jackson Kelly STD
                88 Ibanez RG560
                99 Schecter Diamond C-7
                Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  Do you still have that Newc? Have you considered getting the body painted white? Would look good!
                  Yup, still got it. White does sound interesting.....
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X