• Time
  • Show
Clear All

like said on the sevenstring.org, damn nice guitar! congratz

Comment

dude
      if only thay had a 7 string kelly in production.. god id be in heaven

Comment

NICE. My SL2H is the same color. It looks totally black at first. But when people see it in daylight they go "woah, I didnt know it shined like that!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Acesofbelkan View Post
          NICE. My SL2H is the same color. It looks totally black at first. But when people see it in daylight they go "woah, I didnt know it shined like that!?"
          It doesn't look black, because it's gunmetal gray. Is yours metallic black?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by loki: god of chaos View Post
            dude
            if only thay had a 7 string kelly in production.. god id be in heaven
            been waiting for this to happen ever since I got my KE-7R back in 2005 (NOS buy)... patience young padawan... it's all we got so far but it's kind of obvious that this slat 3-7 is a market tester, so who knows!

Comment

Beautiful. 25.5" scale too. Awesome score!
              Sam

Comment

im just wondering if they are all gonna ship with the bigger logo, inlays, and binding, ???

how is the neck on this thing? i always have stayed away from 7's because of the neck bein too freakin wide, specs list it as 43mm, could be a typo as the ibanez 7 have a 48mm width at the nut, if the neck isnt ibanez 7 wide, i might be interested

Comment

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
                  im just wondering if they are all gonna ship with the bigger logo, inlays, and binding, ???
                  Yes they are

Comment

I just found a SLAT3-6 on ebay uk, and it does NOT have binding.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

So, are SLAT3-7 owners happy with its performance.

I just pulled the trigger on one.

Comment

Fuckin aye! Apart from the daddario strings I'm lovin' it. The neck is perfect. So easy to play and get around on. Waaay easier then my old (and sold) hellraiser.

Comment

Agree with the comments about the quality of the high end MIJ's. I just picked up a very similar guitar myself (2008 model NOS at Fuller's, archtop/Duncans/binding/6 string) and I am ecstatic with it, it plays totally effortlessly and I assume yours is the same.

Comment

I;ve been gassing over this one for a good while.

Hope it breaks,you bastard...

Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                            Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

they started making them without binding, and the standard size sharkies...

they then changed the specs to the new ones...

I have a trans black with binding, and a natty without...
                              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Sweet. I requested binding. I hope I get it.

▲▼

Comment

Working...
                                X