• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would buy two at that price.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I actually kinda like it, it'll look nice hangin on the wall beside my Dominion and DK2M

Comment

I just bought a Silverburst COW6 on clearance for $450 CAD so yours is a fantastic deal. Mine's absolutely mint other than it's a little grubby and needs a thorough cleaning. I don't know about you but mine plays fantastically and sounds really good too.

Also, if I don't like it I can trade it in for a profit here at L&M. They sell basic black COWs for over $950. I love shopping out of town because there's so many better stores practically everywhere else.

I'll make a thread tomorrow for it. It's purdy.
        Last edited by Ben...; 02-16-2010, 11:16 PM.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I haven't had a chance to plug mine in yet. It won't be coming home with me for a little while. (The Old lady doesn't know about it, or will know about it for a while) LOL. Those silverburst look awesome, I'd rather have one of those. But I think the desert cam will grow on me. I bought mine from Long and Mcquade too, but it's been there for a long time, and they wanted to get rid of it. I tried talking them down even more, but the guy was like, it's a $1000 guitar, I can't believe we're selling it for this price. I wasn't going to argue.

So take some pictures of your ax, let's see it.

Comment

Originally posted by gordomenz View Post
            I haven't had a chance to plug mine in yet. It won't be coming home with me for a little while. (The Old lady doesn't know about it, or will know about it for a while) LOL. Those silverburst look awesome, I'd rather have one of those. But I think the desert cam will grow on me. I bought mine from Long and Mcquade too, but it's been there for a long time, and they wanted to get rid of it. I tried talking them down even more, but the guy was like, it's a $1000 guitar, I can't believe we're selling it for this price. I wasn't going to argue.

So take some pictures of your ax, let's see it.
            I actually got mine at Mother's Music in Edmonton. I'll take pictures of it this afternoon.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Has the COW been dropped? I don't see it in the 2010 pricelist pdf.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercenary View Post
                Has the COW been dropped? I don't see it in the 2010 pricelist pdf.
                I'm thinking so as well. Most places online seem to only be selling remaining stock.

It's a shame. They play really well but I think the asking price was just too much. You could get a used USA for the price of a new Silverburst or Red/Blue one. Mine has the original price tag on it and it says $1154.00. I thought that was nuts but I looked it up and it's about the same on Musician's Friend and elsewhere.

What's also scary is that it is one of the few import models left with ebony. All that's left is the Demmel, the Dominion, the RR24 and that Bullet for my Crapintine guy's model.

It's weird because they just featured COW at NAMM with that seven with light-up inlays. Maybe he just didn't want a sig. model anymore?
                Last edited by Ben...; 02-18-2010, 04:00 AM.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                  I'm thinking so as well. Most places online seem to only be selling remaining stock.
                  I noticed that too. I've been looking at 7 string guitars and his has the body type I like. I wonder if it has to do with him not being in Fear Factory anymore.

Comment

I don't know why they dropped it but now we know why we have the new 6 and 7 string neckthru archtops.

Comment

Went in to get some new strings and saw a used black COW 7. Looks beat to shit , big gouges in the headstock and scratches all over. $599......:think:

Comment

Working...
                      X