Dinky Two Hum Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinky Two Hum Question

Is a Japanese made Jackson Dinky reverse with two humbuckers, sharkfin inlays, three volume/tone knobs, a coil tap and a lever switch a DX10 or a type of DK2? I've searched JCF threads and the net and all the DX10's I've found were 2h and two vol/tone knobs so I can't figure this one out. Also, this guitar has a JT580LP and Duncan Designed pups.

TIA

I just got a headache.
    I'll check back in the morning.

Comment

Sounds like a fusion to me. Measure the scale length and see if its 24 3/4 or 25 1/2 inches nut to bridge. I cant recall any import dinkies with 3 knobs aside from the after burner firestorm models. Which of course it could be. Oh and the DK2S. Sounds like it has or had active electronics. pics would help.
      Gil

Comment

sorry dble post
        Last edited by JACKSONFREAK; 03-04-2010, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Could be neither if it's older. I doubt it's a DK2 because all are HSS unless they're the DK2M.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
            Could be neither if it's older. I doubt it's a DK2 because all are HSS unless they're the DK2M.
            But the DK2M has two knobs.
            I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

But the DK2M has two knobs.
              I was referring to the DK2 only being HSS except for the DK2M that is HH. DK2Ms are not reverse headstock(neither are DK2s) except for that limited edition one humbucker RGF one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                I was referring to the DK2 only being HSS except for the DK2M that is HH. DK2Ms are not reverse headstock(neither are DK2s) except for that limited edition one humbucker RGF one.
                That one was sick! I almost bought it.
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                X