Resale Values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resale Values

Hey guys, how much would you think a left handed Jackson DK2L with an OFR and a Seymour Duncan TB-5 in the bridge and Hot Rails in the Middle and Neck go for?
    Is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

dont know...how many lefty players are there ?

Comment

From about $350.00 - $425.00. These are great guitars but resale is not the best on them. I hope this helps Bro!

Originally posted by guambomb832 View Post
      Hey guys, how much would you think a left handed Jackson DK2L with an OFR and a Seymour Duncan TB-5 in the bridge and Hot Rails in the Middle and Neck go for?

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
        From about $350.00 - $425.00. These are great guitars but resale is not the best on them. I hope this helps Bro!
        Damn really? I bought mine for that much!:think:
        Well that's a soul crusher, knowing that I tricked that guitar out with an OFR and some fantastic pups.

Comment

You never know you might get more.....There might be 1 person that has some cash to spend. Start high & come down off your price if needed. Good luck!

Well that's a soul crusher, knowing that I tricked that guitar out with an OFR and some fantastic pups.

Comment

If you are trying to flip guitars for a profit, find another profession

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              If you are trying to flip guitars for a profit, find another profession
              Well I wasn't planning on doing it, but I wanted to sell my tricked out DK2L for a little money toward a SL2H Black Ghost Flames.

Comment

As is the case with most things you can't really add the value of "upgrades" to whatever you're selling for the most part. Certainly not to a noticeable degree at least.

Maybe you can get an extra 50$ because it has an German OFR on it, but realistically, listing those upgrades will at most, hopefully help you sell it faster than normal, as it will be a bonus for any prospective buyer. That being said, don't expect to get more than 400-450 from any reasonably informed buyer. As it's a lefty guitar, I'd think you might be able to get a little bit more for it, but 450 is really the most that I would consider as a "reasonable" price.

Good luck with your sale, and good luck getting a USA SL2 man. I have the "Get a USA JAckson" bug too...just no money to do it,lol

Comment

PM RacerX, he's got the skinny on all used and new prices
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                    PM RacerX, he's got the skinny on all used and new prices

$ 400 !
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      $ 400 !
                      Haha thats probably true too

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        $ 400 !
                        Lol even a broken clock is right twice a day . This guy is awesome lol

By the way, wouldn't it being a left hand be worth less. I always see lefties cheaper since there is probably just 1 left handed player to 15 righties. It always seems like they get desperate and lower the price. I'd definitely consider a nice a left hand Strat and do it Jimi style. Though i can't get past the whole volume knob under my forearm thing :S

Comment

Originally posted by Fender View Post
                          Lol even a broken clock is right twice a day . This guy is awesome lol

By the way, wouldn't it being a left hand be worth less. I always see lefties cheaper since there is probably just 1 left handed player to 15 righties. It always seems like they get desperate and lower the price. I'd definitely consider a nice a left hand Strat and do it Jimi style. Though i can't get past the whole volume knob under my forearm thing :S
                          How do you think whenever I go to Best Buy's Music Center or Guitar Center, I ain't there to play a shit Ibanez!

Comment

Working...
                          X