X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old-school Pinstriped Dominion

From

To

The flat black Primer finish didn't really suit me, but I loved everything else about this Dominion. So, I had a little old-school life to added to it. It's not for everyone, no doubt, but I dig it. The "72" is both my birthyear and, coincidentally, the first part of the serial number (072...).
    Next up, some new pickups, and maybe some hardware changes.

I dig it,Drive fast and play hard
    BLS/SDMF

Comment

I've been waiting for someone to do something with one of these primers. I dig the old skool rat rod vibe
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey, thanks for the comments. When I bought another Dominion, that's exactly why I chose the Primer finish - customizing.

Comment

Yeah that turned out awesome man! The ratrod thing works great with that guitar. I was gonna see if some minor black striping would help out my grey slat3-7 if I found it too boring. Bastards got it just right though!

Comment

Great job there, i love it!

Comment

Very nice!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Cool. Is that paint or tape?

Comment

I personally would have gone a different route...not into that look...but very cool idea to customize nonetheless. Great job!

Comment

Thanks - it's paint.

Comment

Nice. I had one of the Primer ones, and only after I got rid of it did I think up a cool idea:

(WARNING: Piss-poor Photoslopping content)
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                        X