Another Jackson Warrior on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
    Whoa! I thought they discontinued the Shitbird graphic!

Jealousy will get you nowhere!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      That'll be 400 bux ... Yoo kan sea a groop shott in tha gallerie of all 3 WR1's . Naturally, it's me taking the photos so I won't be in the shot anyway.
      I was hoping for something seductive - maybe reclining in your posey pouch with your arsenal of Warriors, Guitar Hero controls & handguns on your bed.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        I was hoping for something seductive - maybe reclining in your posey pouch with your arsenal of Warriors, Guitar Hero controls & handguns on your bed.
        Only in your dreams sicko .
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, it's here, complete with battle scars as promised . Took it straight to my local. Gonna try getting her as close to mint as poss.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
            X