Question about a Dinky Rev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a Dinky Rev

So a local place has a Professional Series Dinky Rev (with the offset MOP dots inlays). The guitar actually looks to be in pretty good condition considering it's probably over 15 years old now.

Anyways, the shop is asking 300$ for it. I own a mid 90s Professional Series Soloist Pro STD, which, so I know these mid 90s Pro series are awesome guitars. The only thing I can't figure out about this Dinky Rev is, is this a great deal, or is it just a fair price?

After checking the catalog scans in the general forum I'm pretty sure this is either a '92 or '93 Dinky Rev, because it has the JT590 instead of the JT580, which was on the 94/95 version.

Either way, I'll probably be getting this guitar, it would be my third Jackson, and also let me have a guitar tuned to standard, D, and C.

Thanks for any input.

$300 for a clean Dinky Rev with a JT-590 is a great price.
    -Rick

Comment

Yeah $300 isnt a bad price in great shape. Theyre great guitars and have killer neck profiles!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I

I totally agree...I love mine.

Put it like this...I just bought...and am trying to sell my second Caparison...the Dinky is just a faster playing guitar...its a keeper.

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        $300 for a clean Dinky Rev with a JT-590 is a great price.

Comment

I'd probably go for that.

Comment

Working...
          X