Help ID an old Jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    It that pisses you off, you better leave the JCF right now, newb!

Welcome!

Yea, it only goes down hill from here, just like piss
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

IF that pisses you off
      There.. I feel better...
      Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Racer is a much welcomed horses ass, I for one applaud his sense of humor and sarcasm. This world would be a better place if everyone was like Racer and ToeJam and me and assorted others on this forum who take the liberty to razz someone with vendictiveness and sarcasm when they get the chance, of course, credibility may suffer at that point, but at least its more fun. Lighten up young grass hoppa, sit back, enjoy the company, dont take it personal unless youre aware youve been foolish and all will be well!
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
          There.. I feel better...
          AAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!

:ROTF:
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

There.. I feel better...
            Nice work!!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

There.. I feel better...
              Friggin awesome! Thanks

Comment

This forum is so fuggin much like my band mates. We razz each other to no end. A sexual remark about who is boning who, who swallows, who is about to swallow....... by choice or by force. Thin skinned peeps last less than 30 minutes around us. It's all in good fun.

Lighten up VTJ and enjoy the forum. You came here with a fairly technical ID issue and you got rock solid replies. So what's a little razzing going to hurt?
                In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

...plus you can learn valuable spelling & grammar lessons! Bonus!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

...plus you can learn valuable spelling & grammar lessons! Bonus!

Fo Sho! I usually have my in-house English teacher proof my posts before hitting the send button on this forum. Why? Because I know you're lurking - ready to strike. I am afraid you might break out that wooden paddle and spank my butt with it if I make a few errors. But I am more afraid I might like it. While the bonus you suggest is in the spelling and grammar lessons, I think the real bonus might be the spanking received for refusing to get it right. BAD Student! BAD!!!
                    In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

He wouldn't just use a paddle to spank you with. This is what he used last time he "corrected" someone... and what it looked like afterwards:

Comment

AAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!

:ROTF:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI6s4Gg-FwI
                        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Working...
                        X