I.D help Pleazzza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.D help Pleazzza

Man I know this thing has gotta be worth 10,000. bucks the serial has a 9 in it( I know can't even find a 9 anymore) anyways here it is.

Last edited by john.w.lawson; 04-03-2010, 08:42 PM.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Any idea what the headstock says after "Jackson"? Looks like it could be a JDR:

Comment

LOL ps-4 just a joke so glossy you can't see the wood grain dg. but you would have gotten it : )
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

400 bux.

Ron is on sabbatical again.
        Good luck on fleabay!

Comment

heeeheee, Not for sale! but did get for 165. on fleebay. backdoor is some times a good way to go ; )

Comment

Dammit, I keep falling for these!

Comment

Is it trans red? I had a trans blue one, kinda one of those I regret getting rid of, ya know? Nice score man!
              *edit*
              Doh! just saw where you say its so gloosy you can't see the woodgrain. VERY nice score!
              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

nice economy score.
                DK2 EERIE DESS
                KE3 CUSTOM
                KELLY PROFESSIONAL
                KELLY PS6T W/ DK2 NECK
                RR3 PRO
                BC RICH MR-7 STEALTH
                KRAMER VOYAGER
                LINE6 HD150 SPIDER IV HEAD
                TWIN CRATE 4X12 CABS

Comment

Was that made in the Ft. Worth Custom Shop?

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
                    Naw, all the experts know that only the Charvette models are Ft. Worth Customs.

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post

:ROTF: well really KS repair my shop its bridge was junk. got another one from rick. might be selling it soon? got a real nice axe on the way : ) I hope. hush hush.

Comment

Working...
                      X