Scored jackson fusion pro / ebony fretboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored jackson fusion pro / ebony fretboard

So I just scored a transparent blue maple top Fusion Pro with the nice ebony fretboard and mother of pearl Jackson logo on the headstock. She came with a hardshell case, and Dimarzio HS2s in the N and M position, and a DP151 in the bridge. The active unit is still in place and works (i think)... but I have a question....

The lower control that controls the wah/tone has gone bad, but upon inspecting it, it's no normal pot. It has 6 little connectors (instead of 3), is this a blend/balance pot?

Anyways, this guitar is awesome. I have a Soloist XL which is great too, but this guitar may end my guitar search. It plays SO well, tone is fantastic. I'lll post pics when I have time. Love you guys! haven't posted in a while.

The active circuit in that guitar would be the JE-1500 wah.

When the circuit is on, the wah part of that tone pot works. When it is off, the standard tone control part of that pot is working.

The JE-1500 is unique in that when it's turned off, the guitar acts like / is a standard passive guitar.

Comment

It's a set up that was pretty common in the 80s and early 90s, the active boost, mid boost, or eq circuit mixed with passive pickups. Especially on Jackson guitars.

Comment

Hey Kudogg- replied to your PM. Here's a diagram of the circuit from Henrik's site. Dual pot 50k will do ya.

Comment

it is the same as my fusion, make sure you have a fresh battery in it, as it is powered by a 9-volt, nice axe by the way,

Comment

Working...
          X