No announcement yet.

NGD Warrior Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure that all the Warrior Pros had MOP logos, though they only made them in 1990-91, AFAIK. Only a few of the Pro models were made after 1991, actually.

Comment

I was under the impression it was 90-91 only for the Warrior Pro. It was discontinued so quickly because it proved too unpopular. Nowadays, it seems to be the other way around, hence mine was far more expensive than the OP's.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        I was under the impression it was 90-91 only for the Warrior Pro. It was discontinued so quickly because it proved too unpopular. Nowadays, it seems to be the other way around, hence mine was far more expensive than the OP's.
        Actually, several other Pros were only made in '90-91, including the Collen Pro, Soloist AT Pro, and Fusion Pro. Some of those appear in the 1992 Vol. 2 catalog, but I've never seen any of those with a serial number later than '91. Popularity might be an issue, but Jackson changed their Pro lineup a lot after the first two years.

The Stealth Pro and KV Pro were introduced in '92, the Kelly Pro doesn't show up in the catalogs until 1995, and the Soloist and Rhoads Pros continued through '95, but that's pretty much it.
        Last edited by pro-fusion; 04-09-2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Congrats! Very nice guitar!
          Do you think atheists with dyslexia and insomnia lay awake at night wondering if there really is a doG? :think:

Comment

OMG!! Your my hero! What a score!!
            2008 DXMG in Gray w/ Duncan Mayhem set
            2007 DK2m White Bengal
            88 Jackson limited edition
            Charvel Preditor
            PS-3T Rhoads Performer
            Jackson DX10D
            3 Randall RGT 100 ES tube heads
            4 JCM900 4x12 bottom cabs
            Rockman 1/2 rack Chorus/Delay
            Roland GP-8 Rack processor

Comment

Holy crap! Definitely score of the year. I bid $401
              Scott

Comment

No one else got Ron's "$400" joke?

Damn nice score, dude. Congrats.

If the seller didn't know about the battery, he probably didn't change the pickups, so I'd assume they were the original Armstrongs.

And yes, 1990 on that one.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X