No announcement yet.

Help Identify Fusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I bought mt DR3 I had no clue which model it was. All I knew was it was a reverse headstock with sharkies, played awesome and was transparent green. I thought it was kinda cool but odd that it had no pickup rigs around the humbuckers. I started checkin out every post I could find on here sayin "help me identify" cuz I figured somebody had already asked before. I bought her to keep, not to flip on ebay. Anywho, thats how I found out I'm the proud owner of a DR3. The serial number is 9653*** and I have no idea how old she really is. Pretty much everyone on here is cool. Sorry if you got off on the wrong foot "Gear". Stick around and check out some of the older post on here. Theres a wealth of info. If your truly not a ebay flipper you should have plenty of time to research your new babys roots
    Do you think atheists with dyslexia and insomnia lay awake at night wondering if there really is a doG? :think:

Comment

Yeah Thanks man. That wrong foot shit is mostly on me. React first think later you know. I'm here to learn and hang. And figure out which Jackson I'm going to pine for next.
      Peace.

Comment

But what if you're an eBay flipper AND a JCF Forum member?!
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Hahaha yeah, well, there's plenty of those too....

Comment

Working...
          X