Ngd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd!

Got my Dxmg few days ago. Love that guitar! Got it used for around 400 bucks and it has Emg 81 and 85. I think its 2007 model but im not sure. Excellent condition, no scratches. 400$ might be alot in America, but in Iceland this guitar costs at least 700-800$ new.

After a magnificent setup, super low action and and after oiling the fretboard... shit this guitar shreds! Its actually the first floyd guitar I manage set up so great. And it hold perfect tune when I Slayer wank him!

Looking good with my other Jacksons.

The only thing I dont like about him are the pickups, I am clearly not a Emg fan, this guitar will be loaded with DiMarzio's By the end of the summer I think. Preferably D-activator X and breed maybe.
    SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
    Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Nice! I won a dxmg off the bay a couple of days ago and I'm going to get it Friday , pretty stoked tbh =] how's your one feel when playing it?
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Call me weird but I actually liked the passive EMGhz 3's these originally came with. They were a little dark, some might say muddy, but I got good use out of them.

Love those big beautiful frets!

Vintage frets SUCK BALLS!!!

Comment

Call me weird but I actually liked the passive EMGhz 3's these originally came with. They were a little dark, some might say muddy, but I got good use out of them.
        The HZ3 in the neck I really like, but I prefer the HZ4 for the bridge.

Comment

The neck feels awesome. Really smooth and upper fret access is great!

And yeah, I have no love for those pickups, I kinda hate the sound. I am going to put the 85 in the bridge next time I change strings, but I must get Dimarzio's for him D:
          SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
          Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

85 in the bridge is the ticket.
            You might end up right there in the end.

I get the same vibe from my inexpensive DKMGT, about
            the neck and access...and sound.
            Great everyday shredder.
            Congrats!

Comment

Awesome Kiss poster and the guitars are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by HoddiDarko View Post
                And it holds perfect tune when I Slayer wank him!
                New sig line here

Also congrats, nice collection.
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                X