Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Kelly KE3M???

Hello All,

Its been sometime since my last visit, please forgive me...Ha Ha I am looking for some information about KE3M's. Was the headstock painted or clear? Binding on the headstock? Does anyone hve all the specs of the KE3M? how about an Ad for it!!?? Im looking at one on Ebay. To me it looks like someone just switched necks on it. Trying to get the SIN# to find more history. What dates was the limited KE3M's made? Im trying to find out in this guitar is one made in that run or a mutt.... thanks for your help!
    90'/91' Charvel (heavily modified) 275 Deluxe
    94'/95' Jackson Kelly STD
    00' Jackson RR5 with Black hardware
    O3'/04' Jackson KE3

It's probably a KE3 with a DK2M neck bolted on.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Never heard of a KE3M before. My vote is that the 'M' stands for 'Mutt'.

Comment

The KE3M is just a KE body with a DK2M neck on it. The headstock is not painted. The only KE3M I've seen has a yellow body with black pinstripes.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ke3m???

Thanks for the help guys,

I did find out that it is a neck from DK2M. But yes the only KE3M that ive found is the Yellow with Blk pin strips. Anyone know when that run started and ended?
          90'/91' Charvel (heavily modified) 275 Deluxe
          94'/95' Jackson Kelly STD
          00' Jackson RR5 with Black hardware
          O3'/04' Jackson KE3

Comment

Guys, I don't mean to hijack this thread but I am wondering about the JT580 trem on these guitars. Is it any good? I have another MIJ Soloist with an original Floyd so i am a bit leary of "downgrading". I see Jackson also just came out with a KE5 which has a neck through and a OFR, but it only comes in bland, boring colors. I guess I could always throw an OFR in the KE3 down the road. I was also going to start another thread asking if a DK2M neck would to go onto a KE3, but I see that has been answered here .
            Last edited by potatohead; 04-18-2010, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Speak of the devil, heres one that just came up on the bay. Its not a parts run, its a limited production model.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Hazard has one Z
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The Dukes are in Hazzard county though...
                  Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Just got one off the Bay. Should have it next week and will post pics upon receipt.

Comment

It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Awake69 View Post
                        Just got one off the Bay. Should have it next week and will post pics upon receipt.

Comment

Thanks, Don! I tried using the search engine and this is the only thread I could find regarding this particular model.

Comment

Working...
                          X