Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy a 1990-1995 Jackson Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The seller is definately a member here. He posted that guitar in the show your pros thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogueleader View Post
      The seller is definitely a member
      No a in there
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile View Post
        Raleigh sux for selling. Only luck I've had is selling a $100 Fender Squire LOL
        I really need to embrace a box...
        I'll get off my lazy ass one of these days...
        Do what I do. Rummage around the cardboard recycling bin at Guitar Center, and you'll find tons of good guitar shipping boxes.

I'll confess that at one point I thought about driving down to NC to snag that AT Pro, but I'm just not that dedicated anymore.

Comment

No ball breaking for a newb posting a wtb?

Comment

Originally posted by Diminished View Post
            No ball breaking for a newb posting a wtb?
            He snuck around the rules by posting a wtb, but not aimed at members.

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
              I'll confess that at one point I thought about driving down to NC to snag that AT Pro, but I'm just not that dedicated anymore.
              +1. I looked at the distance from either Cinci or from Nashville. Just way too far to drive.

Comment

sorry guys it doesnt mtter now. All i had to do was throw some extra cash and i snagged it. it should be at my front door stepped in the next couple of days

Comment

It only took 7 months, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dustinofcharvel View Post
                    sorry guys it doesnt mtter now. All i had to do was throw some extra cash and i snagged it. it should be at my front door stepped in the next couple of days
                    Damn, I should have tried that. He was pretty adamant about not selling/shipping when I contacted him, nice guy though.

Comment

i'm goin to raleigh to see my sister for turkey day. if someone wants it i'll ship it for ya. i know i'm basically a stranger inthe real world, but i'm sure some members will tell ya i'm a stand up guy.

oops shoulda read page 2 LOL

Comment

jdr you can ship me some turkey!

Comment

Ya, I finally accepted reality and caved.
                          Just no local market here, plenty everywhere else.

On top, I have been moving all this month and things just gotta go.

Sad day for me, saying goodbye to faithful friend.
                          Happy day for Dustin.

@ RacerX - May have taken 7 months, but it took Model88 2 yrs of patience before I finally shipped him a similar one. So I'm improving LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile View Post
                            Ya, I finally accepted reality and caved.
                            Just no local market here, plenty everywhere else.

On top, I have been moving all this month and things just gotta go.

Sad day for me, saying goodbye to faithful friend.
                            Happy day for Dustin.

@ RacerX - May have taken 7 months, but it took Model88 2 yrs of patience before I finally shipped him a similar one. So I'm improving LOL!
                            So i was a week or two too early in asking you to ship

Happy you finally sold it.

And I didn't exactly go away empty handed http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

How come you SC guys have all the cool ATs?

Comment

turkey!? i'm asian we eat sushi for thanksgiving. lol.

Comment

Wha??? Audiophile!! I emailed you about this guitar so often...not only to offer to pay for shiping, but to go down there - even had my folks near by last month that I offered to have pick it up. I never heard from you except once to say in September that you still had it. Now you just sold it to some dude in Texas? Wow, man...that's some weird behavior. Thanks for helping a brother out.
                                "What solace lies in the arms of fate"

Comment

Working...
                                X