Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy a 1990-1995 Jackson Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WannabeNnyc View Post
    Wha??? Audiophile!! I emailed you about this guitar so often...not only to offer to pay for shiping, but to go down there - even had my folks near by last month that I offered to have pick it up. I never heard from you except once to say in September that you still had it. Now you just sold it to some dude in Texas? Wow, man...that's some weird behavior. Thanks for helping a brother out.
    I'm a little dissapointed too, but come on, put it in perspective! Its a guitar. Audiophile is a super nice guy to boot, not like he wronged anybody here.

Comment

Yeah, yeah...I know. Look, I'm not calling the guy an asshole, just that it's weird behavior since I was trying to reach out to the guy for many months in different ways. I think it's weird that he ends up shipping the thing out in the end. :think:

Whatever.

Spade=spade.

My life isn't affected in the least. I'm more disappointed in not getting your SLSMG Rogueleader for that killer deal a few weeks back!!
      "What solace lies in the arms of fate"

Comment

To be quite honest, I wouldn't sell to a newb who was pestering me out of the blue, either. Too many JCF horror stories about deals gone bad.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

New on here, yes. Not new to online sales - ebay 100% for 11 years. BTW, I contacted him through craigslist, not here. From that point of view, everyone is a newb.

Look, everyone has a right to who they sell to and who they don't. He obviously didn't want to sell to me for whatever reason. That's fine. I think it's weird. Maybe you guys think it's perfectly fine. I'm okay with that difference.
          Last edited by WannabeNnyc; 11-24-2010, 04:32 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Maybe he doesn't like wannabes from NYC?

(kiddin')
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LOL

Sorry man, I acknowledge you, as well as quite a few others, put forth the effort to get me to ship it and I was still holding out waiting for a local miracle. I had offers from all over, even France LOL, but zero local hits. Pathetic Raleigh...

Dustin came at me like a man on a mission offering the right incentives to give it up.
              That and spontaneous change of residence, as well as other factors helped get it done.

I'm surprised he hasn't posted pix yet, He put up a NGD thread before I even received $ LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

(kiddin')

Actually, I took his name to mean he wants to be there, not is there.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

(kiddin')
                  Eh..yeah, well...he wouldn't be the first!!

(drum hit here)

Hope everyone is having a good holiday!

Comment

Working...
                  X