Jackson KV3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson KV3

hey guys, anybody know anything about the Jackson KV3? What is the value of an excellent condition 1998 model? Any input much appreciated!

I grabbed one from the bay a couple of years ago for $300.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Yeah I was offered one for 200 pounds (UK) which is about 300 dollars. Whats your experience with it?

Comment

Does anybody know anything about the KV3, quality, what it sells for etc? Cheers

Comment

I know they don't make it anymore. I like mine. It is a regular player. That one is tuned to D. The quality doesn't even compete with my KV2s. but is far superiour to my PS2. I wish it had 24 frets though. Play it and see what you think. You can always upgrade the componants if you feel so inclined.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

It's a great guitar for the money. I bought mine back in 98 or 99, it's a great playing guitar. As for what it's worth, it seems to be one of the more undervalued guitars on the used market. You can probably find one in the 300-350 range. Part of the reason they didn't hold their value so well was because they only have 22 frets. Still kickass guitars though.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. The flying V shape never really interested me but for 140 pounds (215 dollars) with a hard case all in excellent condition with no fretwear i wasn't going to turn it down. I think having only 22 frets will be a bit annoying, but as its made in japan im assuming the build quality will be similar to my dk2m which i am very pleased with

Comment

Working...
              X