help with a serial # please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with a serial # please

i found a jackson on cl i like. not sure what it is. the guy said he took it on a trade. it is like a dinky bady has emgs that are active and is a string thru body. also has a headstock like an at1. i am trying to grt pics sent to my email so i can post them. i cant capture the cl pics to put on. the serial # is 9680768. can anyone tell me anything from the # or the headstock. also 22 fret. thanks. i think its an import
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ackson_026.jpg

Just post a link to the craigslist ad.

From what little I know (or think I know) about serials, that should be a japanese made guitar.

There've been quite a few models with the 3+3 (less than affectionately known as the "smurf-hat" around here), I kinda like 'em myself. Then again I like the "gumby" too.

IIRC the SS, Super Dinky (SDK), AT, TH, and some newer low-end guitars were made with 22 frets and the 3+3. Need more info.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Most likley a DXMGT. Do a search for that, youll get all the info you need. Usually they come with EMGHZs so make sure theyre real EMGs. Worth right around $300 give or take if it has real EMGs.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

You guys gonna help this flipper again?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hell yeah, keep 'em in circulation. That way they make it into my clutches sooner.

...and DXMGTs are 24 fret.
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

well racer x i still have my at1, because i like it. i am not just a flipper. but when i see an opportunity arise i must take it lol. you mean to tell me you have never sold a guitar, and made a proffit. i own 17 guitars. i love them . some are keepers and some are hobbies trying to learn more and if i sell them so what. if i like them i keep them. get off my balls

Comment

I'll stay on your balls all I want

The least you could do is sign up for Platinum...
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                I'll stay on your balls all I want
                That's what she said!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

thats fair racer!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X