Need help from a forum bro in Japan - again lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from a forum bro in Japan - again lol

There's a black NASL J2E on Ishibashi's Ubox website I'd like to score, but it doesn't show up in their Ebay listings, and probably won't. Since they're redirecting customers from outside of Japan to their Ebay site, I need someone in Japan to whom I can send the money to buy it and ship it to me.

All fees will be covered by me, of course.

Any takers?

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

One could say you have a "yen" for it, eh? Ar ar

GONG!!!!!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Is it REALLY worth all of that hassle, only to sell it two months later?

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Yup

Seriously, though, these are my faves. I only sell them if it's necessary. And if Joe would sell me back my old black one.....
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          There's a black NASL J2E on Ishibashi's Ubox website I'd like to score, but it doesn't show up in their Ebay listings, and probably won't. Since they're redirecting customers from outside of Japan to their Ebay site, I need someone in Japan to whom I can send the money to buy it and ship it to me.

All fees will be covered by me, of course.

Any takers?

http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/u_box/ubo...2Ejp&tid=list3
          When did they tell you this?

I had enquired about the quilt blue Stars Soloist that was on there a couple of weeks ago, and they said they'd still ship abroad via U-box, but only for items over 50k Yen (the Soloist was over that, but was reserved for someone else by the time they emailed me back).

That would be a shame if they would only sell via ebay...

Comment

That link....a snare drum?

Comment

Originally posted by RunDMC View Post
              When did they tell you this?

I had enquired about the quilt blue Stars Soloist that was on there a couple of weeks ago, and they said they'd still ship abroad via U-box, but only for items over 50k Yen (the Soloist was over that, but was reserved for someone else by the time they emailed me back).

That would be a shame if they would only sell via ebay...

Hmmm. I was going by their In English page, where it points you to the Ubox, then said they would be doing an Ebay page for international stuff as Ubox would be only for domestic service.
              This was just a couple of months ago.

Originally posted by Vass View Post
              That link....a snare drum?
              Yeah, their links always rotate. Probably to prevent direct linking their images.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                Hmmm. I was going by their In English page, where it points you to the Ubox, then said they would be doing an Ebay page for international stuff as Ubox would be only for domestic service.
                This was just a couple of months ago.
                <snip>
                I would just email them about it. They seemed quite happy to still deal with me for the blue soloist, but it had gone, and I got my black JStars SLTN-02 via PayPal payment prior to xmas (not ebay). They may take a bit longer to get back to you, as I think they have 'streamlined' their international staff, unfortunately.

Comment

I sent them an email. Even the email page said to go see the Ebay page. Oh well, we'll see what they say.

Comment

Check your PM. I can help you out.

EDIT: In case your email inquiry leads to a dead end, that is.
                    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
                    X