Jackson SDK Custom ? need info on the specs of this DK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson SDK Custom ? need info on the specs of this DK

Hi all just wanted to ask if any one could give me some specs of details on what dinky is this? looks so Ibanez the bridge looks like an edge ....

Cool.

Grover Jackson guitars were made in Japan and only for Japan. They became Jackson Stars I think.

Comment

That's a twist on piranhas I haven't seen before. Nifty.
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I say the specs are, "NICE".
        METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

I like it.. except the strat knobs. And the bridge is a JT580LP which is on most import Jacksons now. Has been on the mid-levels for many years.
          Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

That axe looks awesome

but something looks wrong with that floyd
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
              That axe looks awesome

but something looks wrong with that floyd
              Agree with the posts so far. In my opinion, a really cool looking guitar with that maple board and those cool inlays. As Nightbat stated, that trem looks off. Maybe swapped? It doesn't fit the top route correctly.

Comment

looks like a dinky std with maple neck,has most of the same stuff. they had schallers that one probably did also? probably sold it(schaller) then put the 580 on it.to bad its in japan.good for you though...
                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                  As Nightbat stated, that trem looks off. Maybe swapped? It doesn't fit the top route correctly.
                  hohum, indeed it looks like it's routed for a recessed Shaller or OFR yet is has a Takeuchi mounted over the edge
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

No not mine ... just wanted to share if this was a fake or real .... as the trem looks like a Lo-pro ...

Comment

Working...
                    X