Thinking about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about it

I'm thinking about going to check this thing out. The case looks like it's had a hard life, but the guitar looks from the crappy pictures like it's in decent shape. Also looks like it has active pickups in it judging by the batteries in the case. But for $250 , might be worth a look. I've asked for a serial, providing it's not a JS guitar, I might pick it up.

Yeah dude. You cant go wrong for 250...

Comment

I don't think JS's ever came with sharkies...
      Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Sure looks like a WRXT, they're kinda lousy IMO. Try for $200.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You're on crack. The XTs ain't lousy. Certainly not as good as a WRMG, because, y'know, binding simply oozes mojo

Seriously, the WRXT and WRMG are the same guitar with different necks and pickups.

And those aren't active pickups. The batteries in the case don't mean the pickups are active.

$250 isn't bad for an XT with the case.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I said IMO. And some of the early WRXTs were made in India (say, didn't you have an Indian Charvel once? )

I am entitled to my opinion....

Comment

I've played several Indian made Jacksons, used to own one...it's hit and miss. Some of them played really well. You just need to try it out and see. If you find a good one, snag it!
              I only need one more guitar.

Comment

I thought the WRXTs didn't have bevels... or was that when they first came out? I remember Ken mentioned something about that.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Either way, it's a lower line Warrior; I will agree with Newc though "$250 isn't bad for an XT with the case." I forgot about the case.

Comment

with a case and the decent condition of the guitar its not half bad. 250 seems normal for it though if its beat up more then what we can see try to lower that price

Comment

Working...
                    X