Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD : 7th heaven

Hello,

I started a thread not so long ago on the slat3-7 and the fact that I saw different versions of it. Finally, after being sure that I found one with binding, big logo and big sharkfins (and big headstock for sure ;-) ), Here it is :

Not a lot of comment about it, I'm very impressed by the quality, even if I think my SLS3 seems to be higher quality (in fact, the SLS3 is so good that you can't imagine it's not a US version). The neck is more comparable to a speed neck in a 7 string version for me. EMGs are fabulous for the low B. My first 7 was a RG7-620, that is my crappiest guitar, and there is no point of comparison. For the price I paid for it (that means at least a 1/3rd of the same guitar in custom shop version), you can't go wrong.

The Jacksons :

& The complete family :

What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Not only is the 7 string amazing, but the whole lot of your guitars are fucking amazing!

Me likey the graveyard soloist aswell, it's damn nice.
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Nice find and great looking Jackson family! What's the deal with the Jackson in the middle? Looks almost like a Caparison with those inlays. Can anyone tell me what's up with the pointy headstock w/three tuners per side? Not sure what models it's found on or if it's a CS option.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
        Nice find and great looking Jackson family! What's the deal with the Jackson in the middle? Looks almost like a Caparison with those inlays. Can anyone tell me what's up with the pointy headstock w/three tuners per side? Not sure what models it's found on or if it's a CS option.
        It's a SLS3.
        Gear

Jackson DXMG
        Jackson JS30RR
        Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
        Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
        Blackstar HT5H
        Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
        Marshall JCM 800 2203
        Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Nice collection! That 7-string headstock is huge... it's like they put a bass headstock on it.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome man. I've been looking at those, too. Heard a lot of good things about them. Did you get yours used? Mind telling us how much?
            I only need one more guitar.

Comment

I bought it new from DV247 (GB online shop). They do not have the full Jackson line, but are very well placed in terms of price.

Comment

Awesome guitar mate! Welcome to the giant headstock 'club'

I put it on par with my slsmg quality wise, just killer value for the money. I love the group shot too. That pinhead and the graveyard, awesome collection!

Comment

The reflections from the blinds on the headstock freaked me out a bit when I throught it was the worst matching headstock job I'd ever seen. Then I remembered these are just painted gloss black. Is the back trans finished as well or is it painted over with a solid colour?
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

The back is solid black.

Thanks to all for your comments.

Comment

what a great collection....that pinhead is cool as..!!

Comment

Working...
                      X