• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White RR24M In transit!

Got a new one on the way! Can't wait.

Awesome, pic's when you get it!!

Comment

I wish mine was white. I think it looks better with the black binding.

Comment

I got one for myself for Christmas from Sam Ash; where didja get yours?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I saw a few up on ebay this week and was tempted.

Comment

I got it off ebay from a place in Brooklyn. They had one for $569.00 with no case or $719.00 with Jackson V case. I pulled the trigger on the one with The HSC. I am stoked!

Comment

Hah! I just ordered one from him last night too! I love my black one to death, but originally wanted a white one. The price was right, though Ill have to sell a few things to recoup the money I couldnt pass up that good of a deal!
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                Hah! I just ordered one from him last night too! I love my black one to death, but originally wanted a white one. The price was right, though Ill have to sell a few things to recoup the money I couldnt pass up that good of a deal!
                Ordered mine yesterday morning. It was my mothers day present to myself.
                I saw the Black one you modded. Nice job by the way!

Comment

Thanks!

Im still deciding if I wanna put another pup in the white one when it gets here... I really like having a neck pup, but Im not sure if I wanna cut into it... the black one I wasnt thrilled with looks wise, so I went ahead and did it... this one though, I dunno! Ah well see, I might leave it alone.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Single all the way for me! Fuck the neck pup.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                      Thanks!

Im still deciding if I wanna put another pup in the white one when it gets here... I really like having a neck pup, but Im not sure if I wanna cut into it... the black one I wasnt thrilled with looks wise, so I went ahead and did it... this one though, I dunno! Ah well see, I might leave it alone.
                      No, if you remove enough wood for a neck humbucker, it will break in half!

Comment

The RR24M's are an awesome guitar, hands down!! I have had mine for close to.. 5-6 months now and its been my favorite ever since, even over my RR1 & RR5.

I seen them on ebay for that ridiculously low price and almost bought another one myself.
                        Chris

Is there any other brand of guitar...?

My fleet of guitars
                        http://www.angelfire.com/va2/ckjones

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                          No, if you remove enough wood for a neck humbucker, it will break in half!

One more reason to stick with the single hum.:ROTF:

Comment

Well I figured at the price NEW, I had better pull the trigger, because once theyre gone theyre probably not gonna be around again. Another insane deal like we got at Sam Ash on Black Friday wasnt sure to happen again.

My black one is such a phenominal guitar I rave about it to everyone. I own USAs, PROs, even 2 Custom Shops, you name it... and the RR24M will hang with the best of em, hands down. Sound, playability, fit, finish... its all there. Youre gonna love the new case too, theyre great, so much better than the old coffins. I cant wait to get mine, beings that hes only one state over, Im hoping itll be here by Wednsday!

Comment

Let me know how it is, seeing how I am on the other coast. I may not see it till next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X