RR24M arrived.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR24M arrived.

New RR showed up today. Pulled it out of the case and the upper horn is absolutely fucking destroyed. Other than that it looks great. Packing it back up now for its trip across country. FUCK!!!

Where did you get it from? Hopefully it was damage during shipping. HSC or a gig bag? I've contemplated buying one of those ~$569 ebay specials.
    Chris

Is there any other brand of guitar...?

My fleet of guitars
    http://www.angelfire.com/va2/ckjones

Comment

Shipping damage. Hsc in Jackson box. Guitar is brand new. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to.

Comment

Here's some pics.
        Attached Files

Comment

What a fucking drag.Sorry man.

Comment

Fucking sucks!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Damn man was there any damge to the case? For that to have happenned inside a case, Id imagine it would have to be pretty messed up!

And go figure, mine got here perfect without a case. Sorry man, that seller seems like a real stand up guy Im sure hell take care of you!
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

The upper horn is very close to the edge of the case. I think it move around in the case. UPS must not have been very gentle with it. One of the silica packs was completely blown open. Must of banged around pretty good in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Diminished View Post
                  Shipping damage. Hsc in Jackson box. Guitar is brand new. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to.
                  Yikes! So nothing can protect a guitar from UPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
                    Yikes! So nothing can protect a guitar from UPS.
                    Not even UPS!

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                      Damn man was there any damge to the case? For that to have happenned inside a case, Id imagine it would have to be pretty messed up!
                      +1 I thought these cases are quite good. I'm very surprised this could happen inside that case.

Fuck UPS! Guitar killers.

Comment

I worked for UPS for 11 years and this clip always kills me. I'll state that I've never seen a driver treat a package this way. They are the face of the company and wouldn't want to have to deal with a pissed off customer if the package is damaged. Most damages occur in the sorting facility by the package handlers who never see the customer.

Comment

Replacement is already on the way!

Comment

Great!

If this is the V shaped case, I have noticed that upper wing is quite close to the inside of the case...I don't suppose there was any packing INSIDE the case, eh?

Interestingly, when I received my RR24M (from Musicians Friend) it was in perfect shape.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Great!

If this is the V shaped case, I have noticed that upper wing is quite close to the inside of the case...I don't suppose there was any packing INSIDE the case, eh?

Interestingly, when I received my RR24M (from Musicians Friend) it was in perfect shape.
                              Yeah it's the V shaped case. Upper wing is way to close! I think it was a combo of not the best case design and someone tossing the box like a javelin.

Comment

Working...
                              X