RR24M arrived.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks.

That's a really nasty injury. Someone please keep this active or sticky it as a reminder for people buying or selling guitars on eBay to ensure that the guitar is properly packed.
    I like EL34s.

Comment

It looks like the box fell off the truck. It has oil and dirt on it. I just noticed when I was going to send the guitar back that the case was cracked right where the upper wing point is.
      The guitar was packed well. Nothing could handle the beating this thing took. I hope my new one arrives safely.
      Here is a pic of the box before I opened it with the black oily dirt marks.
      Attached Files

Comment

2nd RR showed up today. It looks great!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome, let us know how you like it after some time with it!!

Comment

Yeah give us an opinion, I'd be pretty interested myself. Looking forward to getting the black RR24M by next year or so. WANT ^^

Comment

thats pretty awesome that the guy replaced it.. normally they try to get UPS to pay for it before they replace.. good to see that guy on ebay is on top of his game..

Im still looking for a decent priced Kevin bond model...

Comment

Congrats! Good to see that it turned out ok for you in the end.

Comment

I would highly recommend Street Sounds in Brooklyn. The ebay name is rockystreetsounds.
                  Rocky was great to deal with. So far I am digging the RR. Very well balanced and light.
                  Neck feels great! I am undecided on the 81 in the bridge. Never had active pup before.

Comment

man that thing looks great! is the neck thin on that one? thats my only gripe about my old V, the neck feels like a baseball bat
                    Red JDR-94
                    Maroon PS-3T with shark fin neck
                    Duncan Invader pickups
                    Jackson>ZW Wah>Vintage phase 90>ZW OD or Boss SD>Maxon SD9>MXR Flange 117>NS2>Bugera 1960>effects loop>boss chorus>MXR 10-band>effects loop return

Comment

Man, they have a few of these on there and I am thinking of grabbing one but the V shape is holding me back as I have never had one. The price for them is insane, especially without a case... Like half price.

Comment

Originally posted by brandoz28 View Post
                        man that thing looks great! is the neck thin on that one? thats my only gripe about my old V, the neck feels like a baseball bat
                        It's thin. It feels similar to my mod 4 in thickness but a bit wider across the board.

Comment

thanks.......that thing looks like a beast!
                          Red JDR-94
                          Maroon PS-3T with shark fin neck
                          Duncan Invader pickups
                          Jackson>ZW Wah>Vintage phase 90>ZW OD or Boss SD>Maxon SD9>MXR Flange 117>NS2>Bugera 1960>effects loop>boss chorus>MXR 10-band>effects loop return

Comment

Working...
                          X