Model 6 switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 6 switches

Can anyone tell me what they do and which switches what? I can't tell if I wired something wrong on this.

I did search but I got thousands of threads and replies and it was overwhelming and nothing really seemed to answer this question.

each switch acts as an on-off for its corresponding pickup
    Hail yesterday

Comment

But only if they're the Import Charvel switches. The Import Jackson switches work differently when they're on Import Charvel Model 6s
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ok when I got it it had a dead single the top one, I found an original Jackson single coil. Now I thought I wired it where the old one was, but can't say for sure because it was an aftermarket pup that was originally on it. Now when the 3-way switch is down, the top pickup is on. This doesn't make sense, does it? One of the mini switches turns the humbucker on and off. I'd think the 3-way switch, argg, when I have the 3-way switch up and the pickups off it is dead silent. Is it supposed to work this way?

Does anyone have a wiring schematic for this? It's a charvel model 6 from 1987. I searched the forum someone said they had it but there is no picture of it.

Comment

Ok I see now someone put a 3-way toggle switch on it for some unknown reason and I think it is just supposed to be an on-off switch. I think. Don't know can't find any info on this.

Comment

Yeah the dude wired it so the middle all the pups are on, I guess he wanted a short cut.

And that was really funny you jackass.

Comment

Try that.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X