Jackson JE1500 circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JE1500 circuit?

Hey guys, so I waited forever to get the right pots, soldered it in and still don't like the JE1500 circuit. I'm thinking about selling it, do you know how much these things go for? sorry if this is in the wrong section

Which guitar is it in? And what is it that you don't like about it?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It's just kind of a pain to use. I'd rather have a gain boost instead of a "wah". If I want wah sounds, I'll buy a gdman pedal. Right? It's in a Jackson Fusion Pro (the one with ebony fretboard, etc)

Comment

may just pull it out throw it on ebay ... probably gut the whole guitar while I'm at it and make her glorious!!!

Comment

Not sure what the big deal is people make over those preamps, they're noisy and don't really do much I like. I yank them out of every guitar I get. I will use an EMG PA-2 preamp tho. Quiet clean gain. If ya need that for some reason. I do.

Comment

I only use mine with the singles, but if you went through the trouble of fixing it, why rip it out and kill the value of the axe?

Let me guess, gut the guitar and slam in a bunch of EMGs

Comment

Destroy the value of the guitar? Haha... We're in the import jackson area, not like it really means "that" much, and can be replaced anyways. I have three different JE preamps on my bench. All similar in that they are craptastically noisy and are pretty much tone coffins, haha.. However, can all be replaced in my guitars to restore their "worth" if I needed to I suppose.

And yes, I do put EMG 81's w/PA-2 preamps in them. Sound great for what I do. And push my CAE3+se quite nicely.

Comment

Cleveland Metal, you don't happen to have a JE1000, do you?

Comment

I like the JE1500 I have in my LTD EC-300 ;-)

Comment

Working...
                  X