No announcement yet.

What guitar is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen your warlock on CL.. No way I'd trade it for that guitar!! Check your PM...
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
      I stupidly traded my Jackson Kelly quite a while ago for a Strat, and HATED that stupid Strat.
      I wound up trading the Strat for this Warlock, and upgraded the pickups and wiring in it.
      I miss my Jackson and want to go back where I belong.

I have been trying to trade it on CL for quite a while for a Jackson, but not having any luck.
      The original seller sold it, but I know who bought it, and he wants $90 for it.
      I don't have squat for cash, so all I can do is try to find something to trade, and it doesn't seem like a good trade for the Warlock.....
      Tell him to stuff it in his cunt. Then give him the money.

Comment

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna pass on it. I'll continue to try to find one that is in decent shape that I can trade for....
        Thanks for all the help with it guys!
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Working...
        X