No announcement yet.

Back in the bloodline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DKMG is around 800 new now. If it's older and has the HZs and is a base color around 300 is good, flame top and active emgs 400 is about right. It is an archtop so it's a little more expense to make the body. Quality same factory for both and same trem so how's the quality different?:think:

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
      Quality same factory for both and same trem so how's the quality different?:think:
      By quality I mean the difference between a base color and a quilt top as well as the inlays.

Comment

sharkfin to pirahana inlays are taste not quality and just because you got a deal on your doesn't mean that's the rule of thumb. I bought a 93 XL for 125 and a charvel promod for 525 doesn't mean everyone should will get the same.

Comment

I like the shark tooth inlays myself, looks slick and you don't see those as often.

Comment

Fairly positive those earlier model ones have the HZ's and EMG Afterburner for the "pull gain knob". I'd agree about $300 is good for that model. I'm thinking about putting my trans black one with actives up for $400 so Rich is right on IMO..
            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Fairly positive those earlier model ones have the HZ's and EMG Afterburner for the "pull gain knob". I'd agree about $300 is good for that model. I'm thinking about putting my trans black one with actives up for $400 so Rich is right on IMO..
              I recently sold(the one ups busted the headtsock on) my 20007 trans black DKMG for 420 on ebay. Last year I sold a blue DKMGT with a good dent on the front for 300 and it had the HZs.

Comment

All the varying opinions offer alot of info here, and I wanna thank everyone for the input. I think as long as I get it ballpark between 3-400, I'll be doing okay, especially when compared to the going prices on the bay as well. Thanks everyone, you are a fountain of knowledge

Comment

Working...
                X