My DK2M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DK2M

Made a couple changes to my DK2M and figured I'd post a new pic. The pickups are a Super Distortion and a PAF Pro with white pickup covers added. I detest stickers on guitars but I thought these symbols looked cool on a MIJ guitar.

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion."

That looks slick. I love it.

Comment

Where did you get those covers?
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I like it besides the truss cover and the knobs. : )

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was Ebay, there's where I get 95% of my parts/accessories.

Comment

Nice job looks great !!!

Comment

Smoking!
              Except for the truss rod cover!

Comment

What do the signs mean?
                They are cool, but I always get paranoid, thinking they will really mean things like "stupid white man", or worse.

Comment

That looks awesome, very 80's shredder vibe Personally, I'd switch the knobs to some metal domes or something though. Some black domes would look awesome on there.

Comment

Why do the ads at the right have to mess up the first post of every thread? It squishes the text over to the left, and covers pics.

Comment

Nice. Personally I love the knobs...feel the same way about stickers but that looks cool.

Comment

In a perfect world the symbols would be maybe 25% smaller but hey for 2 bucks on Ebay you can't go wrong. The inspiration came from the Phil Collen LE in which he personally painted the symbols. http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PC1LTD/

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                          What do the signs mean?
                          They are cool, but I always get paranoid, thinking they will really mean things like "stupid white man", or worse.
                          The characters read "Karate Do (pronounced 'doh')", and mean "The Karate Way".

I understand your paranoia... You should see some of the stuff written in English over here
                          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I was figuring it said "fuck your yankee blue jeans" or something like that...
                            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by ef_in_fla View Post
                              I'm pretty sure it was Ebay, there's where I get 95% of my parts/accessories.
                              Hmm, ok, since I never seem to be able to find F-spaced covers anywhere
                              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                              X