Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Fusion SX

Hey,
    I've been thinking about getting this Jackson Fusion SX 1992, anyone could tell me anything about it? Couldn't find any info about the model..
    Also, how much would you say it's worth? Some minor dings and tons of corrosion :think:

Last edited by FusionSX; 07-14-2010, 08:24 AM.

cool! Is that metallic grey?

it's probably not worth more than $200. Depending on where you are.

You can find catalog scans at audiozone.dk
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Audiozone scans page has been down for a while for some reason. Here's the ones from Jackson. http://www.jacksonguitars.com/support/catalogs.php
      Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Body: Basswood
        Neck: (Hard Rock) Maple
        Fingerboard: Rosewood
        Scale: 24,75" (Shortscale)
        Bridge: Jackson JT-580
        Pickups: J-85 (bridge), not sure about the middle and neck PUs, maybe J-100 and J-50N ?
        Colors: Snow White, Ferrari Red, Candy Blue, Metallic Black (Dusty Metallic Black)
        Catalog: "click"
        Value: what VitaminG said, it "depends" on location; more in Euros, less in $

I like Fusions...
        uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

I guess I'll pass then.. I'm from Israel and the pal wants around 400$

Comment

what are guitar prices generally like in Israel? Considering where you are, it might be worth more.

Does it feel like a $400 guitar to you? Ultimately any guitar is worth what you are prepared to pay for it. You could offer $300 and see if the seller accepts.

I lucked out with my last Fusion and picked it up for $100, but the one before that was about $350 (plus shipping). I'm in Australia and prices are always higher than the US here.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

For Israel 400$ is good price.I pay for mine fusion 1400 shekel

Comment

Working...
              X