Finally!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!!!

First NGD in over 2 years...ugh...Anyways, nothing really spectacular but I'm happy nevertheless. I've been wanting to fill the fixed bridge GAS for a while and since I'm a neckthru RR kinda guy the options are somewhat limited (at least within my budget....), so when I spotted this one for $600 new w/case I figured WTF. Plus it seems somewhat fitting to me that my 5th RR should be an RR5... ....Plays great, couple minor finish blems, but nothing I can't live with for the price. Sounds awesome based on the little test drive I took it for earlier, I'll give it a proper breaking in later...

PICS!!!

I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Wicked awesome! Congrats & Happy NGD!
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Neckthrough MIJ RRs FTW!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Impressive pics--esp the 4th one. You can't beat these MIJ guitars as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Congrats!! Very nice.

Comment

Wow.....

Comment

Nice looking RR5! I love the pics of the back and how the wood grain looks!

I've always contemplated a natural finish RR5, but since I already have an Ivory one I couldn't justify it.
              Chris

Is there any other brand of guitar...?

My fleet of guitars
              http://www.angelfire.com/va2/ckjones

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
                Impressive pics--esp the 4th one. You can't beat these MIJ guitars as far as I'm concerned.
                Thanks, new camera (12 MP Fuji)...kinda wish the ad didn't seem to deliberately stretch out to obscure the first one......

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Neckthrough MIJ RRs FTW!
                Couldn't agree with you more, three of my five are MIJ......
                I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Congrats! I've been gassing for an RR-5 for a while, and this doesn't make it better... =P
                  Looks great!

Comment

God that's nice.

Comment

That is sweet. Amazing flame!

Comment

Working...
                      X