Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guitar finally arrived today!
    pics are a coming!
    Incredibly clean, man oh man did I score on this one.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Nice guitar, I had a white soloist pro and gave it to my daughter. Regret it to this day lol.

Comment

Nice grab!

Comment

Great score and a very good price you are quite lucky.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Awesome guitar I still have my Jackson pro archtop serial J000446 I love you I also have the 750xl other than ebony and rosewood. The Jackson was slimmed down way down man they are awesome guitars I almost wanna say my archtop and 750 are just as awesome if not nicer than my USA sl1 I love the pro series guitar

Comment

I have that same guitar, same color, from the same year, although mine is pretty beat up. I also replaced the trem, because the one that came with it was a really crappy replacement of the original.

That serial is a bad pic, but that first number is a 0.

Came with a very ugly gold replacement trem, I went with a Gotoh replacement. (I did have to enlarge the trem route a tad).

This guitar is definitely not a looker, but from a playing standpoint, I've never seen it's equal.

Comment

Working...
              X