Anyone ever see a dkmgt in metallic gold color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever see a dkmgt in metallic gold color

I bought this guitar at local store about a year ago used. I can't seem to find anywhere when jackson used this gold color on dkmgt's. Was hoping someone could shed some light. Is it a rare discontinued color? Serial # is 9666116 if that helps at all. Thanks.
    Last edited by AXEPLAYER73; 07-26-2010, 09:02 PM.

I try to keep my eyes open for one of those, since Jackson hasn't offered that finish on very many guitars. I think it was available for a year or two, along with Trans Green. Not sure that it is "rare" but it's not something you see turn up for sale very often.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Inazone. It's really buggin me that I cant find any info on this. Do you know of anywhere on the web that I could see that color?

Comment

No idea about that, sorry. Since they don't usually put a pic of every model in every color in catalogs, the usual sites probably won't be of much help.
        sigpic

Comment

Finally figured out how to post pics

Last edited by AXEPLAYER73; 07-26-2010, 08:17 PM.

Comment

That's awesome, right there.
            sigpic

Comment

that is a sweet finish
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Hi this is my first post.
                I owned one of these which I bought for a great price of ebay a few years ago. It was a standard model in the UK. I sold it to my cousin when I bought a 2nd hand SLSMG in metallic red but I do miss the gold one!
                Power chords...what more do you need?!

Comment

Maybe a limited run for a dealer?
                  Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                  X