need info....fusion pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info....fusion pro

I can not tell from the cat scan, on the pro model the has a flamed top it does not look to have the bottom horn scooped? anyone know about this?
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Not all Fusions have the horn scoop. A lot of Dinkies also have the scoop.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yea, I did a forum search. It looks like the top line flame tops ebony sharkies and mops don't have the scoop. yea the ps-4 jdr and a few others have the scoop. oh and since people around here have not said it for a while "FUCK TOEJAM" just kidding, your a big help(not really) : ))
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

"It's also available (sans lower bout scoop) with an exotic flame maple front and back"
        uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

sooo this would be a fusion pro? I know the neck is.

Comment

Yes, the mini toggle, and how close the pickups are together give it away.
            METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

kool, thanks \\m//

Comment

I think only painted ones had the scoop. It would look wrong on a flame top.

Comment

what's the difference with the fusion XL pro?
                  there's a flamed one on GC.com right now fro $349.00. it doesn't have the mini toggle
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Neither does mine

Also don't think an XL counts as a 'Pro'
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                      Neither does mine

Also don't think an XL counts as a 'Pro'
                      Yes it does. It is a Professional, but not a top line "PRO"

Don't get "Pro-confused" ! http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jack...ofessional.htm
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Its a mute point.the guitar picture is in fact a fusion pro ie ebony board mop logo and sharkies.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                          Its a mute point.
                          Moot point.

And I was responding to Nightbat about the XL.
                          Last edited by RacerX; 08-14-2010, 11:25 PM. Reason: added a word
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Moot is'nt that something that goes around a castle?

Last edited by john.w.lawson; 08-14-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

That would be a moat!
                              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                              Gotta get away from here.
                              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                              X