No announcement yet.

Dk2s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, plays fine (better than some USA's I have) and the Sustainiac is what I bought it for, I have lots of nice guitars I play out with. With the big frets you don't feel the board much and I haven't felt those scratches. Maybe a scallop job?
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

The voices where telling someone to do bad shit to that guitar!!!!!!!!
      Charvel CST 060 1992
      Charvel CST 070 1992
      Charvel CDS 090 1993
      Gibson Les Paul Standard 1993
      Gibson Les Paul DC 2007
      Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2013
      Gibson Les Paul Classic 1999
      Duesenberg 49er 2012
      Duesenberg V-Caster 2007
      Duesenberg Starcaster 2006
      History TH-LS Limited 2009
      History SH-LSV 2010

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
        Yeah, plays fine (better than some USA's I have) and the Sustainiac is what I bought it for, I have lots of nice guitars I play out with. With the big frets you don't feel the board much and I haven't felt those scratches. Maybe a scallop job?
        Nah, you won't feel the scratches either. They're more of a cut in vs. a burred out if you know what I mean.

A lot of places that scallop necks won't touch a neck w/ inlays other than dots in what i've seen.
        Chris

Is there any other brand of guitar...?

My fleet of guitars
        http://www.angelfire.com/va2/ckjones

Comment

Wow, nice score!

Comment

Working...
          X