My first Jackson Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Jackson Warrior

What's up. Yeah got my new WRXT and its very sexy. When I play and make it cry, words cannot describe it. I'm new to JCF but how do you upload a pic to a post. Also, I wanted to ask if anyone knows of anybody who gets a brand new guitar n within the first day they bust the D string.:think:

Congrats. Stay here long enough, and you'll be hunting for a WR1. Trust me, I know. I wound up with THREE of them!

As for pix, go to www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.us, create an account, upload your pix, copy the IMG links, and paste them in a post reply. Simple.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Congrats. Stay here long enough, and you'll be hunting for a WR1. Trust me, I know. I wound up with THREE of them!

As for pix, go to www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.us, create an account, upload your pix, copy the IMG links, and paste them in a post reply. Simple.
      Thanks dude. I will check it out soon.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Here it is fellas:....

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

I Was thinking of picking one those up in black or trans blue.

Comment

[QUOTE=MetalHeadMat;1370863]I Was thinking of picking one those up in black or trans blue.

Aww bro, I had originally bought the trans black but guitar center had it on back order. At first they told me a week after that week passed I called them back n they said they were gonna get more in stock till mid September, so I cancelled order n re-ordered it in inferno. I am thinking bout getting a custom paint job but don't know where to go.

Comment

Sorry to hear that

Comment

Originally posted by ssgunner20 View Post
                  I am thinking bout getting a custom paint job but don't know where to go.
                  Polish that turd!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Polish that turd!

Any suggestions were to go

Comment

Yup! http://www.google.com/products?q=Jac...ed=0CC8QrQQwAA

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X