No announcement yet.

yay for me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks. yeah i saw that, still too much for me.(yeah i'm a cheap bastard, lol)

jwl- yup thats what i'm talkin bout. the neck i have was sanded then a black jackson decal was put on just to give it that look i guess, which suits me just fine. i always thought maple fretboards looked funny with a black headstock.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
      thanks. yeah i saw that, still too much for me.(yeah i'm a cheap bastard, lol)
      IMO that particular Ebay seller usually overcharges.

Comment

I can't stop looking at it!!! That maple neck looks sweet on there with the HS natural.
        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

ha ha yeah that guy has some overpriced stuff but i've gotten a few dk bodys for like 45 bucks in decent condition. gotta pick and choose with his stuff.

warlock- i know, its beautious. i tried to like the dk2m but the profile of the neck didnt work for me. plus black sharkies was a lil wierd.

i got my kelly std today and other than a big chip out the finish its in great shape. started takin it apart before i took pics so pic will come later tonight or early a.m.
          already got the jdr neck on it, gotta engrave the truss cover to say kelly xlrm just cause i'm a dork like that, wire up the emgs i just dropped in it and finally do a restring.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
            Maybe I missed it but what model did that maple fb reverse Jackson neck come from?
            incase i misunderstood the question the first time, i got it from lhrocker who was selling a customized ps4. i asked if i could just get the neck.

Comment

Working...
            X