DK2M Eerie Dess String thru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2M Eerie Dess String thru

Did Jackson make these or are they custom shop? FINALLY got some funds but cant seem to find these now.
    I have seen them pop up on E**y once in a great while, but can't seem to locate one now.
    Of course!
    If they are custom, then that isn't gonna happen this year!

I don't think they were CS. A buddy of mine has that exact model and he never mentioned it being CS nor does it have the CS logo on the headstock.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

His might be a SL2Ht now that I am thinking about it. I could ask him, but he wouldn't know, lol.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Let me know what you find out. If it is a SL2Ht, then I need to be looking for one of those.

Thanks!

Comment

I just talked to him. It is neckthru and string thru with two humbuckers. So I think it is SL2HT. He, as I suspected, didn't know the model name.

Comment

Your thinking of the dk2t . Yea I believe they had the eerie dess swirl, but not a maple board like the dk2m , it was rosewood.

Comment

It's definately Eerie Dess, 2 Hum, string thru with a maple board.
              I have pics of some, will have to get them when I get home.

Comment

My buddy's doesn't have the maple board.

Comment

Maybe he took the neck off a dk2m and put it on a dk2t because the dk2m did not come string thru.

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
                    Maybe he took the neck off a dk2m and put it on a dk2t because the dk2m did not come string thru.
                    Precisely what I thought.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
                      But what about the locking nut on the DK2M neck?

Comment

Apparently I am a crackhead
                        These are what I was seeing in my files.

Custom painted

Sorry for my confusion. It would be an awesome combo for me if I could create it!

Comment

First one is a DK2M (got trem), the second is a Charvel painted by 24seven for SeanRAF. I briefly saw that guitar in Nottingham. Practically puts the DK2M's factory EDS finish to shame.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Here is the last one:

That Charvel is unreal. I agree, MUCH better then the factory job.
                            For some reason I thought these all were string thru.
                            I need to back off the bong water!

Comment

Working...
                            X