Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who know something about the serial numbers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who know something about the serial numbers ?

please, I own a rr3 with the serial number : 9794577, and I want to know that mean.

It means it was Made In Japan between 1998 and 2010. That's all a serial number will tell you.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Made in the Japan factory as Newc indicated, but I'll say between 2006 - 2009. For specs, you can check a recent catalog. Pics?

See you in the Classifieds?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

these never get old...
        do people even understand what SEARCH means in that little box at the top of the page?

Comment

Yeah, it means bring up every single post ever with the word "RR3" and "serial number".
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks for all, and I'm sorry for the time you spend for me, but I'm a neophit in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              Yeah, it means bring up every single post ever with the word "RR3" and "serial number".

And this is precisely why I NEVER use the search feature, lol.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                And this is precisely why I NEVER use the search feature, lol.
                It's only 100 posts, and I bet if he read just a few of the 20 on the first page he'd get his answer.

Don't pooh pooh the search function, guys!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Pooh!
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                  X