Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new rr24 in gold with black bevels - best axe i ever owned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new rr24 in gold with black bevels - best axe i ever owned!

008.jpg005.jpg

Hi everyone!004.jpg009.jpg

I recently got my first Jackson axe a RR24 and I have to say, after playing BC Rich exclusively for 3 years, this guitar feels so much better to me!

It plays amazing, sounds great and the case and overall package is hard to top! I couldn't be happier with a purchase!

007.jpg

I didn't see so many golden RR24's around and it surely looks nice ^^. Congrats on this one !

Comment

Snazzy!
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

ive wanted one of these since the gold became on option

Comment

After owning a couple of weeks I got to say it's impressing me more and more!

Comment

Sweet! Congrats. I was checking one of those out on ebay and think I want one soon. I love that color.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The RR24s are awesome guitars. I just recently got another RR24M to replace my old one.

Comment

Hell yeah.. Ill be adding one soon myself.. Looking for a Black with Red Bevels to match the Kevin Bond LOL.. But who knows. Right ones comes along...... Great score..

Comment

Cheers guys...looking for another Jackson as I ave GAS bad!

Comment

Yesterday I got lucky enough to play a RR24M at a music shop > instant boner !

Next year I hope to be able to get a little job for the summer holidays... I'll buy myself a black w/yellow bevels RR24, I'll customize it with gold hardware and a splittable pickup ^^ (NO goddamn "WildChild" sticker rofl). And If I can work during both months, I'll add a RR24M with black body to it ! (dunno if I'll customize it, I'll probably put in another splittable pickup).

Comment

nicee!! I Love that guitar!

Comment

I have a RR24 and I really like it, funny part about them is the use the same control cavity route as the other Rhoads bodies, with only one pot in there and a huge route lol!
                        Then they make a new one for the battery instead of putting it in the control cavity seems we could have kept some of that wood instead of cutting more holes in it
                        Oh well I still love it

Comment

Originally posted by metalone View Post
                          I have a RR24 and I really like it, funny part about them is the use the same control cavity route as the other Rhoads bodies, with only one pot in there and a huge route lol!
                          Then they make a new one for the battery instead of putting it in the control cavity seems we could have kept some of that wood instead of cutting more holes in it
                          Oh well I still love it
                          I hadn't thought of that...Odd eh?

Comment

It seems that Jackson likes making control cavities large enough to store an automobile.

Comment

im looking for good deal one now myself

Comment

Working...
                              X