Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Deals at the U-Box

Search for Jackson

Couple of neckthrough KVs for under a grand, including a "Jackson/GroverJackson" Custom (if you recall, Friedman had a Firebird with the Jackson/GroverJackson logo).

There's also a coupel of Soloists for decent prices, for those who like that sorta thing
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Wow, the bolt-on KV w/binding is awesome. The Soloist w/rosewood is pretty sweet too.
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

The Dinky 1H is awesome. Looks just like a model 88. Wonder what it would be like to order from that site. Add another what $300 to the price like some of the other import sites.
      It's pronounced soops

Comment

Depends on the conversion rate.
        Highlight the lower price (the one in red is the Japan price with the tax) and convert it here:

Get the best currency exchange rates for international money transfers to 200 countries in 100 foreign currencies. Send and receive money with best forex rates.

The White KV2 is $664.459

The KV Custom is $886.700

The bolt-on KV is $442.223

Figure $140-$150 shipping to the USA (due to the size), and you're getting a great deal on the neckthroughs. The bolt-on is basically a Floyded KVX10D, so $600 might not seem like that much of a deal. However, compare that to actually being able to find a Floyded KVX10D in that color, and you see that the price is fair.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Cool, I was just looking at their U-Box yesterday (or the day before?) and now there's two more KVs.

Somehow I believe I read that the those items are not available outside Japan... is that true?

EDIT:
          Founded in 1938, Ishibashi Music Corporation is one of the busiest and most respected Musical Instrument retail chains in Japan. The company is highly regarded world wide as a reliable seller of top quality secondhand items too. We have over 17 stores around Japan including Tokyo, Yokohama, Chiba, Saitama, Nagoya, Osak

Well, seems like it changed to "Contact Us". I think I'll be having a much closer look on the U-Box from now instead of just any other month for shit's 'n giggles...

EDIT2:
          "DEAR OUR OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS,

ISHIBASHI MUSIC IS NOW ABLE TO ACCEPT ORDERS FROM OVERSEAS
          CUSTOMERS AS LONG AS YOUR MINIMUM AMOUNT OF ORDER IS 50,000 JPY.
          FOR DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT THE "HOW TO ORDER" SECTION OF OUR WEB PAGE,
          THANK YOU."

Hell yeah!!!
          Last edited by shadowcat; 09-16-2010, 01:38 PM.
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
            c minimum amount of order is 50,000 jpy.
            = $ 582.59 us = 445.32 eur
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X