my New jacHeson kelly performer! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warlok View Post
    This was the one that the bridge parts were missing in the store or something like that, right? Looks like a JT500 baseplate with Gotoh saddles and the JT500 lock screws. And a chrome bar collar?? I have to admit it kinda looks cool. Only thing I'd say is to make sure you don't crank the holy hell out of any of the screws on the bridge and it should stay good for a long time. Nice guitar!
    Yep, this was the one

It fits perfectly I have the original JT500 saddles. But... they some things are missing so i used this ones first!
    Also stays in tune awesome!

Chrome bar collar is temporarily

But thanks!! I love the guitar!

Comment

thanks i love the finish 2.. i guess im in love

Comment

If it works good and intonates, don't change anything on that bridge. Those saddles are better than the stockers. And, for whatever reason, I think it looks cool as hell. Different in a good way. Like a Schaller and a Gotoh got together and had a baby.. lol. Good to know they work together. Some hate the JT500's. The few I've used were fine but I don't go nuts with the bar. I think the problems are the holes are easier to strip (plate not hardened??) and the knife edges wear out quicker (same reason). But take care of it and I'm sure you'll be fine. Now play the fuck out of it and enjoy!!!
        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
          If it works good and intonates, don't change anything on that bridge. Those saddles are better than the stockers. And, for whatever reason, I think it looks cool as hell. Different in a good way. Like a Schaller and a Gotoh got together and had a baby.. lol. Good to know they work together. Some hate the JT500's. The few I've used were fine but I don't go nuts with the bar. I think the problems are the holes are easier to strip (plate not hardened??) and the knife edges wear out quicker (same reason). But take care of it and I'm sure you'll be fine. Now play the fuck out of it and enjoy!!!

Thanks,thanks,thanks! I already play the hell out of it hehe :P
          playing 2 hours almost non-stop today xD

Comment

Any chance you could post up a close pic of the bridge?
            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

ofcourse, here it is

Comment

some "blocks" missing on your A und D string?
                did you just keep the ballends on these strings?
                does it work that way?
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

yes please cause i swear those saddles look like they came from an ibanez. if it had jt500 bolts then why is there a string lock screw right on the saddle

oops i'm late. yeah that looks like the saddles off of an ibanez edge III http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nezEdgeIII.jpg dont dive bomb unless you want a bunch of indentions

2nd edit-too bad you're in the netherlands i'd give you a complete jt500, but then you said you already have the original saddles right?
                  Last edited by jdr94; 09-24-2010, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
                    yes please cause i swear those saddles look like they came from an ibanez. if it had jt500 bolts then why is there a string lock screw right on the saddle

oops i'm late. yeah that looks like the saddles off of an ibanez edge III http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nezEdgeIII.jpg dont dive bomb unless you want a bunch of indentions

2nd edit-too bad you're in the netherlands i'd give you a complete jt500, but then you said you already have the original saddles right?
                    yeap, but they said these ones were better.. and i already did a lot of dive bombs

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
                      some "blocks" missing on your A und D string?
                      did you just keep the ballends on these strings?
                      does it work that way?
                      Yup, just keep the ballends on the strings.. but it works fine

Comment

Thats spectacular.

Here is a PS2 (from around your year) serial number 9638326 made in Japan looks like.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8...ridge1690p.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X