Littlebrother's NGD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlebrother's NGD

For his tenth birthday he wanted an electric guitar.
    "What guitar should I get, algeriet?"
    "I know just the one!"

I actually wish they had the King V JS model in. Always good to have a little Megadeth in you when you're young. Anyway, without further ado, here's a young man and his guitar who will be pushing the bloodline into the future:

Yeah... He's in love.

Great stuff!

1,000 times better than my first guitar.

Comment

That's great! That guitar is better than the first five guitars that I had as a kid...

Comment

One happy kid!

Comment

Out of curiosity, who is wearing pink Crocs in the first pic?

He's still got Megadeth in that guitar. How dare you forget Mr. Friedman!
          I like EL34s.

Comment

Jackson Kelly guitar, very metal. +10. Crocs. Very un-metal. -15. Net gain -5. His riffs better be huge if he's going to offset the lameness of those crocs,haha.

Seriously though, sweet first guitar.

Comment

Thats awesome. My first guitar was a piece of crap Jackson Rhoades copy by some company called Phantom. Wouldn't stay in tune, cheap hardware, sounded like garbage. I sold my entire cassette collection and mowed grass all summer to buy it. As shitty as it was... wish I still had it
              Do you think atheists with dyslexia and insomnia lay awake at night wondering if there really is a doG? :think:

Comment

He has one lucky older brother!!! Congratz!!!
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by storm_rider_71 View Post
                  Thats awesome. My first guitar was a piece of crap Jackson Rhoades copy by some company called Phantom. Wouldn't stay in tune, cheap hardware, sounded like garbage. I sold my entire cassette collection and mowed grass all summer to buy it. As shitty as it was... wish I still had it
                  Must have been a copy, cause Jackson doesn't make Rhoades models.

That's an awesome guitar, glad he had a killer birthday!!

Comment

I must have worded that wrong. What I meant was that my first guitar was from a company called Phantom. It was a copy of a Rhoades.
                    Do you think atheists with dyslexia and insomnia lay awake at night wondering if there really is a doG? :think:

Comment

Originally posted by storm_rider_71 View Post
                      I must have worded that wrong. What I meant was that my first guitar was from a company called Phantom. It was a copy of a Rhoades.
                      Naw, Jeri was just bustin yer nuts for spellin Randy's name wrong
                      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Yeah, she's taking over for me!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Yeah, she's taking over for me!
                          Well, I figured you're on vacation and all lol

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                            Out of curiosity, who is wearing pink Crocs in the first pic?

He's still got Megadeth in that guitar. How dare you forget Mr. Friedman!
                            HAHAH my littlesister. My mom still buys them their clothes. Thank God crocs weren't "in" when I was that young.

Comment

Working...
                            X