Does anyone have pics of a pink RR5FR ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the one at victorlitz is now on ebay
    For the aid of the sarcastically challenged, smartass comments will now be denoted in orange. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by dustin1969 View Post
      http://cgi.ebay.com/JACKSON-RANDY-RH...item255b77cce8
      The pics on this auction probably best represent the color. I'm not even going to try to take a decent picture of it. The flash always changes the color on me.

Either way, you won't be disappointed. I installed a Custom Shop Seymour Duncan Iommi pickup and a custom pickguard from frets on the net that deleted the pot in the middle that gets in the way when you try to use the pickup selector.

Comment

Originally posted by dustin1969 View Post
        http://cgi.ebay.com/JACKSON-RANDY-RH...item255b77cce8
        Damn! The BIN price is 100 bucks cheaper that the in store price. He had another one up there I liked better. Trans red quilt top w/gold hardware. I'm not much for pointy guitars, but I'd hit that!
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

And for some legal reason ebay blocks access to this page, still no pics -__-'

snowblind, be my hero, POST PICS !!!

Comment

they aren't big, but here are the 2 pics off of ebay

For the aid of the sarcastically challenged, smartass comments will now be denoted in orange. Thank you for your support.

Comment

I'd definitely prefer a "real situation" picture with a guy actually playing the guitar but not Chris Cannella ^^

Comment

If I wanted a RR5FR only with 24 frets instead of 22, would I have to go though the whole custom shop process or would they do it for a "normal production" price ?

Comment

I'm gassing for this axe big-style!

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
                    If I wanted a RR5FR only with 24 frets instead of 22, would I have to go though the whole custom shop process or would they do it for a "normal production" price ?
                    Easier way: get a RR24 and get it painted.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
                      I'd definitely prefer a "real situation" picture with a guy actually playing the guitar but not Chris Cannella ^^
                      Then I guess you're shit out of luck. Were you looking for a "prettier" guy? :think:
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

@RacerX I already thought about this ^^. Next summer I'll get some cash for a RR24 (black/yellow) that will end up costomized like hell, the summer of the year after I'll work again for a RR24M that will get as much customized, if I don't get tired of RR24s I'll probably get another one and refinish it for real

@toejam at least a guy that wouldn't look like Kerry King and make tons of videos for the Music Farm with always the same annoying text ^^. And for the "pretty" part, don't worry, I'm bisexual HAHAHAHA (and I'm not even kidding :p). Conclusion : I actually AM shit out of luck ^^

Comment

Working...
                        X