NGD!!! Well, new to me anyway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD!!! Well, new to me anyway.

What the hell, I don't get to post new acquisitions very often so here goes..

Picked this little sweetie up at GC this afternoon after looking at it for a couple of weeks. I got em to drop 30 bucks off of the price so that was the decision maker.
    Needs a little work. Trem is blocked, easy fix.. It's got freakin' 12s or something for strings.. again, easy fix.. set up and adjustment I would do anyway. Yes, I know one of the string locks is missing, it was on there when I got it home so it fell off around here somewhere, just haven't found it yet.
    It's got a few scratches but, hell, it's mojo!!

There's something odd about those pups, but they sound absolutely killer so I ain't bitchin'. I can't wait to get into it and see what they are because I know they aren't stock.
    Sorry for the pic quality, I haven't even cleaned it up yet, but I'm flying to Des Moines early in the am and will be taking it with me to keep me off the streets this week.
    Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 10-09-2010, 10:04 PM.
    Prosecutors will be violated...

Nice color. Enjoy!

Comment

That IS nice. How do you like the H-S-H setup?

Comment

Y'know? I've had one before, about 8 years ago. And a JDR94 before that. I never really use the single. ?ight as well not be there. Maybe I'll throw a hot rail in this one, just to see what it does..
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Working...
        X