Is this a DK2M?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a DK2M?

Local seller is asking $175 and says it has SD pickups. I am quite satisfied with my LTD H302 right now, but I'm guessing this is a steel at this price(if it is the DK2M) and I've always wanted a jackson.

Also anything in particular with this model to look out for on the guitar before purchasing?

Thanks

Yes and yes, a hell of a steal.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Looks like one to me.

Comment

Either it is or it's a fake made up of parts, but the parts would cost at least $175 so WTF?

Comment

Looks real to me. Snag it before someone else does.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It's a total fake! Give me the person's name and number and I'll straighten him out!!!

Ok, just kidding...looks real and is a hell of a deal!
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Where is it?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thanks for the info guys, as soon as I saw this ad I contacted the seller, but he hasn't replied back. Hopefully I can pick this up asap!
                Last edited by ninjab; 10-13-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X