Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever seen a body like this before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever seen a body like this before?

Heres an e bay picture of it, the seller claimed it was a DR3 but ive searched on google images and have yet to find a similar body.

Maybe the dingo at your baby?

There was a DR3/Dinky Rev body with a similar finish in the early- mid 90s. Check the catalog scans in the General discussion section.

Comment

Yeah its a DR3 body, 1996ish. Ive got that guitar, my first Jackson. Just a heads up, its not a real quilt maple top, its a photo top. I was gonna buy that body but his price was too high as was his shipping.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Damnit. I thought it was a good deal for a quilt top. Ive never heard of a "photo" quilt maple top...is it noticeably fake?

Comment

Yep, DR3...

Comment

Photo finish , like a giant sticker LoL
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Dammit...I clicked on this hoping it was NSFW

Comment

Yeah, its pretty fake looking especially if youre used to looking at real figured tops/veneers. Regardless, I love mine to death becuase it was my first Jackson... I was a little disapointed when I found out that it was a fake top, but given the sentimental value of the guitar I didnt mind much.
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
                  Dammit...I clicked on this hoping it was NSFW
                  Sorry, I could make one if you want.

Comment

I guess the reply in this other thread you made, telling you it was a DR3, still wasn't enough to convince you it was a DR3?
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      I guess the reply in this other thread you made, telling you it was a DR3, still wasn't enough to convince you it was a DR3?
                      http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/112...t=#post1383965
                      Hmmmm...:think:

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X